This week we focus on some e-Learning aspects such as the e-Learning student empathy, how people are benefiting from online learning an overview on the trends to come, the regulations of Higher Education and the paper of engagement in education through gamification. Other focus of interest are Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on one hand and an article about the improvement of the visibility of scientific papers.
Monday, 15 May
• Infographic with the eLearning student empathy map by SHIFT eLearning.
— SHIFTelearning (@SHIFTelearning) May 10, 2017
• An article to understand the basics of Machine Learning.
— Marcus Borba (@marcusborba) May 14, 2017
Tuesday, 16 May
• How to improve the visibility of your scientific papers and articles (in spanish).
— UOC biblioteca (@UOCbiblioteca) May 17, 2017
Wednesday, 17 May
• A view on how regulators are conservative on higher education business model and how it can affect the way education can be offered.
Rules and regulation could strangle online learning https://t.co/eiofRQFx52
— thetechedvocate (@techedvocate) May 17, 2017
• 20 facts about eLearning (article and infographic).
— EdTech Higher Ed (@EdTech_HigherEd) May 17, 2017
Thursday, 18 May
• A predictive vision over the eLearning trends to come.
— FGS Recruitment (@FGSRecruitment) May 18, 2017
• The three stages of Artificial Intelligence infographic.
— Khalid Hamdan (@KhalidHamdan0) May 18, 2017
Friday, 19 May
• About gaming and the paper of engagement in learning (in spanish).
— Gamelearn (@Gamelearn) May 19, 2017
• Coursera’s 2017 Learner Outcome Survey: Education seekers and Career builders (infographic). Answering to how are people globally benefiting from Online Learning.
— eraser juⒶnjo * ✘ ★ (@eraser) May 19, 2017