This Weekly Tweet Selection is centered in Instructional Design and the role of teachers, specially. From the paper of micro-credentials to the idea of the obsolescence of Instructional Designer concept passing through the skills in digital writing for students and teachers. Another highlighted topic is the role of Artificial Intelligence in education and solve problem and also data interaction through Machine Learning and its interactions with human learning. Other compliled tweets and articles treat LMS specialists roles and other tech related informations.
Monday, 19 June
• About the benefits of micro-credentials for teachers.
— Matt Harris, Ed.D. (@MattHarrisEdD) June 19, 2017
• Why 2017 is the year of Artificial Intelligence? the augment of human capability to solve real problems is one of the multiple answers. More reasons can be found on the article.
— World Economic Forum (@wef) June 18, 2017
• Machine and Human Learning. An article about what new technological advances teach us about learning interactions with data, AI, etc.
— Anshul Lau (@LauAnshul) June 19, 2017
• An amazing infographic about Artificial Intelligence as a Technology landscape.
— Jordi Griful (@JordiGriful) June 19, 2017
Tuesday, 20 June
• In the world of e-Learning, it is very important to have skills in digital writing, both as a teacher generating contents and as a student. This article deepens on it.
How to improve digital writing https://t.co/3ZCnt6ecbX
— The Edvocate (@AdvocateforEd) 20 de juny de 2017
Wednesday, 21 June
• UOC researchers develop a new technology to detect audiovisual scam (article in spanish).
— UOC Suport a l’R+I (@UOCosrt) June 21, 2017
• 25 questions to guide a Project-Based Learning Planning (PBL spectrum infographic).
— Alex Corbitt (@Alex_Corbitt) June 21, 2017
Thursday, 22 June
• Resources for teachers: how to make an interactive graphic out of an infographic.
— David Anderson (@elearning) June 22, 2017
• Another good resource for educators: how to use thumbnail sketches for teaching.
— David Hunt (@SawagiEnglish) June 22, 2017
• About teaching programming to children (in spanish).
— Informática++ (@InformaticaMM) June 22, 2017
• The role of educators towards social networks.
— ETHE journal (@ETHEjournal) June 22, 2017
Friday, 23 June
• A reflection about Instructional Design and the idea of the modern digital learning designer.
— Elucidat (@elucidat) June 23, 2017
• About the role of the LMS administrator and his duties, skills and qualities.
— DavidAyers (@davidayersvoice) June 23, 2017