This week we have selected some information regarding to teaching tips, learning techniques to help stay on focus in task and to develop strategies to succeed in online learning. We have also focused on the implementation of technological trends in the classroom and and e-Learning strategies for teachers.
Monday, 17 April
• Web Professor Mark DuBois newsletter on EdTech, eLearning, gamification, etc.
— Mark DuBois (@Mark_DuBois) April 17, 2017
Tuesday, 18 April
• How to easily integrate technology in the classroom.
— Brandon Johnson (@bjohnson_STEAM) April 18, 2017
• Strategies to manage time during online learning.
— eLearning Industry (@elearnindustry) April 18, 2017
• Required skills for 21st century students in relation to ICTs and education technologies among others.
— eraser juⒶnjo * ✘ ★ (@eraser) April 18, 2017
Wednesday, 19 April
• Some useful tips to help us to stay on task.
— ETHE journal (@ETHEjournal) April 18, 2017
Thursday, 20 April
• Rethinking cognitive load and teaching planning.
If you want to know what Cognitive Load is & how it might affect your planning & teaching….read this blog! https://t.co/7sIRyAilIO
— Impact (@ImpactWales) April 20, 2017
Friday, 21 April
• Reducing college education costs via technology enhacement.
— Eduvault (@Edu_vault) April 21, 2017
• Apps recommendation to help students learning.
— Dr. Dale Rush (@EdTechDR) April 21, 2017